Return Due to Change of Mind
We will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item(s) and item(s) are returned to us in the original packaging, unused and in a resalable condition.
Return shipping will be arranged and paid for at the customer’s expense.
All returns must include the original packing slip or invoice as a reference.
Once returns are received and accepted:
- Refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase.
- We will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
- We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
Return Request for Faulty Goods
If you feel the product is faulty, please contact our customer care team clicking here or email us at email@example.com to discuss your concerns further. We will work with you to find a solution.
Refund for Courier Damages
If you find a parcel is damaged in transit, please take the following actions:
- Take a photo of the damaged product.
- If possible, please reject the parcel from the courier.
- Contact our customer care team by clicking here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include the photo in your email).
- Our team will get in touch with you to make further arrangements.